(1) Entry of allowable stress level and yield stress level
(2) Entry of Young's modulus and Young's modulus ratio
(3) Entry of adopted TORAYCA® laminate
2. Entry of slab specification, load and stress
(1) Entry of slab dimensions
(2) Entry of slab section
(3) Entry of slab load with four sides fixed
Once the load is entered, the stress will be calculated automatically.
If the four sides are not fixed, enter "0" and enter the separately calculated added stress.
(4) Entry of added stress
3. Section calculation
(1) Comparison of design stress and stress of non-reinforced member at yielding of reinforcing steel
MTL > Msy: Reduce the design stress.
MTL ≦ Msy: Can be reinforced.
(2) Determination of whether or not reinforcement is required based on section calculation result without reinforcement
NG judgment: Stress level > Allowable stress level: Must be reinforced.
OK judgment: Stress level ≦ Allowable stress level: Need not be reinforced.
(3) Entry of TORAYCA® laminate reinforcement amount
(4) Determination of TORAYCA® laminate reinforcement amount
NG judgment: Stress level > Allowable stress level: Insufficient reinforcement amount(Increase the TORAYCA® laminate reinforcement amount.) OK judgment: Stress level ≦ Allowable stress level: Satisfactory reinforcement amount